The number of tourists to UAE is steadily rising, making it one of the most visited cities in the world and a center for tourism and tourism-related services. UAE has grown into a prosperous country that excels in commerce and tourism and serves as an example for emerging countries. It is a clean, safe location to live in with world-class amenities.
Interning at a major hotel or a 5-star hotel is one of the finest ways to stand out in your hotel management career. Interns receive a first-hand look at what it’s like to work in the hospitality industry by being exposed to many aspects of hotel operations at both the hotel and management levels. It will help you to get your foot in the door of the hospitality business with endless opportunities and vast experience. Various perks for hotel interns include on-site accommodation, complimentary meals, and access to other recreational amenities.
For the proper applicants, there are prospects for rapid professional advancement, training, and development. You will also get the opportunity to connect with top management and work directly with them to learn how to establish great firms. PAX assists students with finding hotel management internships in the UAE in a variety of countries. Apply today if you want to start your career in hospitality in a variety of places or just get a taste of what it’s like to work in this sector.
The task of a Hotel Management Intern in United Arab Emirates –
Candidates for a hotel management internship in the UAE have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to intern, study and grow in the hotel management field. You may get a chance that provides you the opportunity to obtain real-life experience by working with experts. The intern can grow as individuals and professionals in the hotel industry. Interns in the hospitality and tourism industry will have the opportunity to participate in and work in the following areas:
- Food and Beverages internship for an Intern in UAE entails work and responsibilities relating – A food and beverage internship in the UAE covers coordination of operations with the restaurants and kitchen. As a member of the serving staff or as a host, you may have the chance to obtain practical experience in hotel dining rooms. Interns often choose to work as bartenders. You can be engaged with stock purchases and deliveries.
- Kitchen internship for an Intern in UAE entails work and responsibilities relating – A kitchen internship in UAE covers – working in the area of catering like a banquet or į la carte serving, the hotel kitchens, closely working with chef or baker. Assisting with dish preparation, learning how to present dishes, and ensuring that dishes are constantly clean.
- Front Office internship for an Intern in UAE entails work and responsibilities relating – A front office internship in UAE covers – Taking care of reservation, maintenance, and housekeeping departments to execute the necessary task and fulfill the responsibilities for day-to-day workings. Processing bookings, cancellations, and guest inquiries as a front desk manager at a 5-star hotel reception desk.
- Housekeeping internship for an Intern in UAE entails work and responsibilities relating – In a housekeeping internship in UAE the intern would be in charge of checking and cleaning the guest rooms. You can also be in charge of washing or building upkeep. Some interns may work only in the fields of gardening or landscaping. Housekeeping may include some ground-level work too.
- Other Tasks internship for an Intern in UAE entails work and responsibilities relating – Internship in the functional departments at a hotel in UAE covers working with travel brokers, wholesalers, and inbound reservations to understand contract pricing and allotments. The back-office task is to be performed on a junior level if any. A little help in other areas like accounts department, human resource, sales, and marketing departments may be included in daily tasks.
The goal of your internship abroad is to get familiar with the policies and procedures in each area where you work. As a hotel management intern in the UAE, your primary responsibility is to make clients happy. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to meet and work with many foreign individuals, allowing you to develop a global skill set and considerably increase your future employability.
International internships are a fantastic option for students to obtain real internship experience as well as study abroad. Interning abroad allows you to broaden your horizons, and hands-on foreign experience improves resumes and skill sets. One thing is certain: you will never regret taking an international hotel management internship in the UAE. You’ll make memories that you’ll cherish for the rest of your life. If you’re a student looking for an interesting career in the hospitality industry, an internship with us may be perfect for you!
How can you find the perfect internship in a 5 star hotel in the United Arab Emirates? Contact PAX Edutainment and they shall do the needful for you!